Considering Back Surgery? What You Need to Know
- Some studies show the failure rate of spinal surgery to be 50%.
- Single level spinal fusions- As few as 40% of patients obtain significant pain relief.
- Workmen’s comp patients report success in only 29% of cases.
- Other causes of FBSS (Failed Back Surgery Syndrome): Foraminal and Spinal Stenosis, Painful Disc Disease, Pseudoarthrosis, Recurrent Herniated Nucleus Pulposis, Arachnoiditis.
Words From a Renowned Orthopedic Surgeon
“Back surgery – the risks are enormous. Infection, nerve injury, the failed back surgery where you have chronic pain for the rest of your life….”
“If I have a patient that comes in, I don’t care who they are, and they’ve got back pain or neck pain, before I would ever recommend that they had a surgery, a surgical procedure, an invasive procedure, even an epidural, an injection, I would recommend Spinal Decompression because there’s no downside to trying this and it works.”
– Dr. Timoty Kremcheck, MD Orthopedic Surgeon as seen on ESPN, HBO, USA Today and Sports Illustrated.
Know Your Options Before You Consider Back Surgery
Visit a Spinal Decompression Doctor First
Spinal Decompression not only significantly reduces back pain in many patients but also enables the majority of patients to return to more active lifestyles.
Spinal Decompression has been proven effective in relieving the pain associated with:
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Relapse or failed back surgery
Schedule Your Complimentary Appointment| Call (425) 440-3570| Disc Centers of America Bellevue